The LiftMaster® RetroLight Plus Package includes (1) MyQ® Control Panel, (1) LiftMaster® Internet Gateway, (2) Remote Light Control, (1) Remote Light Switch. With it, you have everything you need to monitor and control your LiftMaster® opener (manufactured after 1998) and home lighting with your smartphone.
MyQ Control Panel (888LM)
Upgrades your LiftMaster Security+® garage door opener (manufactured after 1998) to enable you to control your garage door opener, gate operator, and home lighting using your smartphone or computer. Each garage door requires its own MyQ® Control Panel.
LiftMaster Internet Gateway (828LM)
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ® enabled accessories directly from the control panel
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Equipped with a 150º sensing angle
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes)
Connect your garage door opener, gate operator and MyQ®-enabled accessories to the Internet, enabling smartphone control.
Remote Light Control (825LM)
- No annual activation fee
- Easy and fast installation through your in-home router
- Compatible only with the following LiftMaster® products: LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ garage door openers with a yellow learn button (models 8500, 8550, 8557, 8587, 8355 and 8360), LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ gate operators (models CSW24V, CSL24V or LA500), MyQ® Control Panel (model 888LM) and related MyQ® accessories (823LM and 825LM)
The LiftMaster® Remote Light Control lets you control your home lighting with your garage door opener remote control or your smartphone via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway.
Remote Light Switch (823LM)
- Operate any lamp using your garage door opener remote control, or via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway using your smartphone or computer
- Plugs into any interior wall outlet
- Can be used with any lamp that utilizes incandescent, fluorescent or LED light bulbs up to 600 watts maximum
- Expand lighting in your garage to work with the garage door opener work lights by programming directly into your garage door opener
- Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ garage door openers, Security+2.0™ remote controls and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology
The LiftMaster® Remote Light Switch replaces any single light switch, allowing control of the lights remotely via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway or garage door opener remote control.
- Replaces a single light switch to control lights when you’re away
- Use with the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway to control lights from a smartphone or computer
- Turn on lights in the garage, yard or home using the garage door opener remote control
- Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ garage door openers, Security+2.0™ remote controls, and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology
- Wall plate not included