» watch the introductory video
The LiftMaster® Elite Series® model CSL24V is engineered for a million cycles in high-cycle, heavy-duty applications. A Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out, and Security+ 2.0™ technology virtually eliminates radio interference. It also features integrated MyQ® technology and the industry's only standard wireless dual gate communication system. The CSL24V is rated for gates 50 ft. long or 1,500 lbs.
Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out
Provides up to 7 days or 100 cycles on battery backup. Also powers safety and ancillary devices.
Security+ 2.0™ Technology
Our patented Security+ 2.0™ Technology provides two times the range of standard remote controls and virtually eliminates radio interference. An on-board radio receiver is included with the CSL24V. It holds up to 50 remotes and is compatible with HomeLink® version 4 and higher.
Wireless dual gate communication prevents driveway scars and expensive wiring
The on-board radio receiver provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points. It also features the industry's only standard wireless dual gate communication system that saves installation time and cost and eliminates unsightly scars from cutting driveways to run conduit for primary/secondary communication wiring.
- Power Management System
- Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
- Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
- 7 days of standby time or 100 cycles on battery backup
- Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate two-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Plug-in loop detectors
- External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
- 24VDC continuous-duty motor with soft start/stop
- Operator duty rating: continuous
- Power: 110V or 220V Single Phase
- Surge/spike protection
- Gate travel speed: 12 inches per second
- Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Photo eyes and reversing edges
- Plug-in loop detectors
- Solar package
- 33AH battery
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost
of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered:
This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered:
The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a CSL24V Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit
- You will need to provide a copy of the copy of the "Manufacturer's Certification for Credit"
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer
- This offer is only available in the United States