The EL2000 will change your expectations of what a telephone entry system should look like. The EL2000 is designed to complement virtually any gated community and is flexible enough to be used in apartment buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites.
All LiftMaster Openers and Operators should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
Available in 3 finishes: EL2000LBD (Black), EL2000LGD (Gray), EL2000LND (Nickel)
- Answer a call from the door or gate while in the middle of another outside call with Call Waiting.
- Easily enter your PIN with the recessed, lighted and ADA-compliant keypad.
- Automatically dials the residence when a vehicle approaches the property with auto-sensor input.
- Provides a unique double-ring on the system’s main telephone line to distinguish between a standard phone call and a visitor request call.
- Program up to 16 separate holidays with defined override commands.
- Customize access in up to 62 time zones with three segments each.
- Stores a minimum of 4,000 transactions including date, time, ID and transaction type.
- Generates activity reports and allows printing of the database.
- Sends system upgrades remotely over a LAN, WAN or modem connection.
- Programs up to four assignable relays.
- Replace an existing legacy telephone entry system in a snap with Versa XS™ 2.0 software; transfer any information retained in your existing legacy software database to Versa with the click of your mouse.
Safety and Security
- Program up to 2000 4-digit codes can be set as permanent or one-time-use only.
- Prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to better secure who is entering the property.
- Locks out users for a pre-programed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Supports a switch kit that integrates with U.S. Postal Service lock so only a postal carrier can enter.
- Configure entry points to automatically open or lock at set periods of time.