The EL2000SS is a high-capacity telephone entry access control system designed to complement virtually any gated community. It is flexible enough to be used in apartment buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
The EL2000SS utilizes our new Versa XS 4.0 menu-driven software configuration and database management tool with a simple user interface designed with you in mind. It includes FREE cloud storage for reliable data sharing and backup.
Learn more about Versa XS 4.0 Software
- Entry Codes allow for 2,000 4-digit codes to be programmed. The codes can be time-restricted and/or use restricted. The codes can be split up any way you choose; 500 directory codes, 1000 card codes, 500 entry codes for example.
- Call Waiting allows the resident to answer a call from the gate or door while on another call.
- Recessed, Lighted, ADA-Compliant Keypad makes entering your PIN easy and convenient.
- Transaction Monitoring stores a maximum of 8,000 transactions including date, time, identification and transaction type.
- Remote Updates enables system updates and upgrades to be made via a modem connection.
- Includes up to 4 Wiegand inputs, with 2 (optional) plug-in modules (WOMODKT) for devices including card readers, keypads or PPWR radio receiver.
- Programmable Relays provide four assignable built-in relays.
- Activity Reporting gives property managers the ability to print database, system and history reports.
- Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb schedules can be programmed for every resident.
- Versa XS is our menu driven software configuration and database management tool for EL2000 Telephone Entry Systems. Learn More
Safety and Security
- Auto Sensor input automatically dials the residence or can activate relays.
- Anti-Passback prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to eliminate tailgating.
- Security Lockout prevents access for a pre-programmed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Postal Lock provision supports a switch kit that integrates with U.S. Postal Service lock so only a postal carrier can enter.
- Unlock Schedule for a gate or door allows you to configure entry points to automatically open or lock at set periods of time.
- Holiday Programing provides up to 16 days that can be defined to override the standard lock/unlock schedules.
- Time Zone Feature allows for up to 62 programmable time zones with three segments each.