The AFCB fire door release device works in conjunction with a standard, commercial electromechanical or solid-state operator to create an enhanced, yet economical, fire door operating system. For use with motorized doors incorporating a reversing electric safety edge. This 120VAC device can power up to four smoke detectors and two horn/strobes or speaker/strobes. This system combines state-of-the-art functionality and advanced features typically found on special-order fire door operators.
- UL864 Revision 9 compliant
- Programmable DIP switch delay setting - either 10, 20, 30, or 60 seconds delay of door release to permit passage clearance
- Internal Battery Backup system
- Obstruction cycling - works in conjunction with the door's electrical safety edge, reversing the door if an obstruction is encountered
- Motor voltage sensing
- Test keyswitch - permits floor-level testing of the system
- Model LM21AFCBVB is equipped with a voice board to broadcast a pre-recorded evacuation message