The EL25 is capable of accepting up to 2,000 totally flexible codes, making the EL25 ideal for virtually any installation. Unlike other systems, the EL25 may be purchased as a base unit or can be ordered with optional plug-in modules.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
The EL25 utilizes our new Versa XS 4.0 menu-driven software configuration and database management tool with a simple user interface designed with you in mind. It includes FREE cloud storage for reliable data sharing and backup.
Learn more about Versa XS 4.0 Software.
- Answer a call from the door or gate while in the middle of another outside call with Call Waiting.
- Easily enter your PIN with the recessed, lighted and ADA-compliant keypad.
- Automatically dials the residence when a vehicle approaches the property with auto-sensor input.
- Provides a unique double-ring on the system’s main telephone line to distinguish between a standard phone call and a visitor request call.
- Program up to 16 separate holidays with defined override commands.
- Customize access in up to 62 time zones with three segments each.
- Stores a minimum of 8,000 transactions including date, time, ID and transaction type.
- Generates activity reports and allows printing of the database.
- Programs up to four assignable relays.
- Mounts on the back plate for easy wiring and installation.
- Versa XS is our menu driven software configuration and database management tool for EL25 Telephone Entry Systems. Learn More
Safety and Security
- Allows for 2,000 4-digit codes to be programmed. The codes can be split up any way you choose; 500 directory codes, 1,000 card codes, 500 entry codes fro example; up to 2,000 in total. The codes can be time-restricted and/or use-restricted
- Prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to better secure who is entering the property.
- Locks out users for a pre-programed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Configures entry points to automatically open or lock at set time periods.