Did You Know...
• More than 70% of homeowners use the garage door as their main entranceway into the home.
• 1 in 15 garage door openers may lack the latest safety features or may not be operating properly and should be replaced.
• Many more garage doors and openers could be showing signs of wear and tear, indicating a need for service or a full replacement.
The New Red Tag App!
To meet the latest UL 325 standards, the garage door opener must be equipped with mandatory safety features such as photo eyes to eliminate harm to anyone using the garage door or crossing underneath it. Today, there are still many residential garage door openers installed before 1993 that may lack these important safety requirements.
To identify units that may lack the latest safety features, LiftMaster has developed the Red Tag App - the ultra-quick way to determine if a garage door opener is safety compliant.
Plus when you use the App, you'll instantly become a member of the LiftMaster Safety Crew - where you can win swag and prizes! Joining is easy:
1. Simply download the Red Tag App (available on iTunes or Google Play)
2. Follow the 3-Step Safety Check in the garage
3. By using the App, you keep customers safe and get more Safety Crew gear for yourself!
4. You will be entered to win a VIP ticket to watch Safety Crew Master Kasey Kahne race in Chicago this September.
Download the Red Tag App Now
© 2016 Hendrick Motorsports, LLC.