Why it Pays to go Solar
The federal government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a federal tax credit equal to 26% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster® Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered
This solar system tax credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate operator system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, entrapment protection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered
The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
Partner with LiftMaster®
See how partnering with Lift Master® offers an alternative solution to powering your gate. Learn more in this Case Study.
- CSL24ULWK 24VDC High-Traffic Commercial Slide Gate Operator
- CSW24UL 24VDC High-Traffic Commercial Swing Gate Operator
- HCTDCUL Specialty Overhead Operator
- LA400UL 24VDC Residential Linear Actuator
- LA412UL 12VDC Solar Residential Linear Actuator Package
- LA500UL 24VDC Residential/Light Commercial Linear Actuator
- RSL12UL Residential / Light Commercial Slide Gate Operator
- RSW12UL 12VDC Residential/Light Commercial Swing Gate Operator