• Free cloud storage for reliable data sharing and backups.
• Modernized user interface with intuitive views.
• Menu driven software is based on user’s role (Administrator or Standard User).
• Software can be loaded to Windows based PC.
• Ability to bulk load and delete credentials.
• Provides Standard Users the ability to latch and unlatch doors.
• Remote programming with multiple users (utilizes Cloud Storage).
• Service Mode allows Administrators to check out databases, ensuring data synchronization between multiple users.
Modernized User Interface
• Built-in reminders, warnings and automation ensures that your backups are ALWAYS created when edits are sent to the EL System.
• Click on the Help icon for further explanations of the features specific to the screen you are viewing.
• Personalize the names of your doors or gates for ease of identification.
• Administrators register on the login page and have full control of system data and configuration. The Administrator creates Standard Users (example: Property Manager) and assigns the Standard User to a property.
• Standard Users will have a simplified view that provides the ability to create and edit property data.
• Intuitive views, defined by user role, streamline everyday user needs to quickly update information for your property.
LiftMaster® Software and Manuals Download
In order to download the software listed below, please left-click on the .exe file you would like. You will then be given a choice to OPEN or SAVE the file. Choose the SAVE option and specify where you would like the file saved on your computer.