WHY GO PRO?
Get the peace of mind that only comes with working with a LiftMaster qualified installer. Here’s why.
If you’re not sure what type of garage door opener is right for you or what features you’ll need, installers can help narrow down your options to find one that fits your home and lifestyle.
Worry-free installation and ongoing service.
Installers take care of everything for you, from the initial installation to any maintenance needed down the road. They’ll make sure your garage door opener is always working reliably and safely, year after year.
Safety training and professionalism.
Look for safety-certified installers who have completed garage safety training, and full-service ProVantage® installers, recognized for their expertise and quality of service.
Ready to take the next step?
PREPARE FOR THE CALL
Knowing a few simple terms and what to expect will ensure your LiftMaster qualified installer helps you select your perfect solution.
Questions your installer may ask:
• Do you have an oversized or a heavy garage door?
• How many people in your household use the garage on a daily basis? Do you have multiple vehicles coming and going?
• Do you have bedrooms next to the garage or a guest suite above it?
• Do you want to control your garage door opener from your smartphone?
Questions you should consider asking:
• How can I keep rooms near the garage quiet?
• How can I make my garage more secure?
• Will I be able to open my garage door if the power goes out?
• What remote control options do I have? How many people can have a remote?
• How can I control my opener with the Apple Home app?
• How can I provide access for my dog walker and cleaning crew?
Terms to be familiar with:
Belt drive openers: A steel-reinforced rubber belt provides ultra-quiet, smooth operation.
Chain drive openers: A heavy-duty chain provides durable, dependable operation.
Horsepower: More horsepower puts less stress on the opener over time.
Talk to a pro about your opener.
PREPARE FOR THE INSTALLATION
Congratulations! You found a trusted LiftMaster dealer and selected your opener. A few simple steps will ensure your installation goes smoothly.
Move cars and other large items in the garage out of the way ahead of time.
Make sure there’s nothing stored overhead that could obstruct the working area.
Keep children and pets at a safe distance when the installer arrives.
Find your perfect solution today.
Which opener is right for me?
We have garage door openers with features such as smartphone control, ultra-bright LED lighting, battery back-up, auto-locking deadbolt, belt drive, chain drive, and even wall mounted garage door openers.
Not sure which opener is right for you?
The Garage Door Opener Selector Tool can help you choose!