Smart Video Intercom S
- Designed specifically for smaller multi-tenant buildings and single family homes with a gate.
- Provide your residents with peace of mind by allowing them to visually see guests and visitors before granting them access with the myQ Community app.
- Using the myQ Community web portal, property owners have a simple effective way to manage resident access to the building without changing out front door keys every time.
- Connects via Ethernet or WIFI for ease of installation.
5” Capacitive touchscreen display with Picture in Picture allows for directory navigation.
Weather and Vandal Resistant
Designed to IP54 weather protection for dust and water and meets IK07 impact rating to protect the touchscreen from damage.
Two factor authentication protects and safeguards residents’ information and conforms with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
myQ® Community App
Residents can visually identify guests at the entrance and grant / deny access from their smartphone. They can also unlock any authorized entrance or share virtual guest passses with the app at any time.
Subscription and Storage
All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions require a monthly subscription to myQ Community. Contact your Dealer or LiftMaster Representative to tailor the subscription for your community by increasing the number of app licenses or expanding you video storage capabilities to 30 days.
myQ Community web platform streamlines resident access including tenant turnover, enhancing property owner productivity.
|Outdoor Rating||IP54||Smartphone Control||Requires myQ Community App subscription|
|Local User Capacity||500||Connectivity||Ethernet and WiFi|
|Display Type||5” 720P high definition, fade-resistant touchscreen display with picture-in-picture||Dimensions||8” x 4” x 2”|
|Operating Temperature||-4F to 122F (-20C to 50C)||Power Supply||16VDC, 1A, 40W|
|Video||1080p camera resolution, 25FPS; Phone.com VOIP subscription required||Field of View||135 degrees|
|Smartphone Control||Requires myQ Community App subscription|
|Local User Capacity||500|
|Connectivity||Ethernet and WiFi|
|Display Type||5” 720P high definition, fade-resistant touchscreen display with picture-in-picture|
|Dimensions||8” x 4” x 2”|
|Operating Temperature||-4F to 122F (-20C to 50C)|
|Power Supply||16VDC, 1A, 40W|
|Video||1080p camera resolution, 25FPS; Phone.com VOIP subscription required|
|Field of View||135 degrees|
- Operator Warranty: Intercom Warranty 2 Years
Installation & Support
Installation & Support
info California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING