Free Smart Home Pack with Select Purchase. Learn More
RFID Long-Range Reader
- All LiftMaster Proprietary RFID tags work exclusively with our RFID Reader.
- Reads RFID tags 20 – 30' away, reducing vehicle congestion.
- Thoroughly tested to ensure RFID system works seamlessly with CAPXL, CAP2D and myQ® Business™ Community, to control your LiftMaster Gate Operators.
- Dual-Purpose Vehicle RFID Tags (LMUNTG / SPLMUNTG) and Rearview Mirror RFID Hangtags (LMHNTG / SPLMHNTG) are available. All tags must be ordered through Customer Care. LMUNTG / LMHNTG do not require a specific Facility Code and ID. SPLMUNTG / SPLMHNTG are special order tags and require a Facility Code and ID set to be supplied to customer care when placing order.
Simple Distance Adjustments with RF dial on Wiegand module; no need for a laptop.
Non-Transferable Dual-Purpose Tags are designed to break on removal to prevent RFID tags from being stolen or misused.
Reliable and Secure
Designed to Withstand Outdoor Environments
Durable Application: Able to withstand most climates, temperatures and conditions, including car washes.
Versatile Dual-Purpose RFID Tag can be mounted to headlamp or windshield (plastic or glass surfaces; no battery required).
|Dimensions||10.25”W x 10.25”L x 1.25”D||Operating Temperature||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Wiegand Output Data Format||26 Bit (D0, D1, GND)||Frequency||902-928 MHz|
|Max Range||20 - 30' (depending on tag placement)||Power Supply||120VAC, 60 Hz Supply|
|Dimensions||10.25”W x 10.25”L x 1.25”D|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Wiegand Output Data Format||26 Bit (D0, D1, GND)|
|Max Range||20 - 30' (depending on tag placement)|
|Power Supply||120VAC, 60 Hz Supply|
- Accessory Warranty: 1 year
Setup & Support
Setup & Support
info California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING